- This event has passed.
Living Well in the Community Part 1
June 8 @ 9:30 am - 12:30 pm
Living Well in the Community (LWC) is a 6-part workshop for people who want to set goals to support their overall quality of life and wellbeing.
Workshop participants can:
- Identify what is meaningful to you and set quality of life goals around ways to make their lives better
- Make progress toward your goals by applying problem-solving skills and managing emotions like frustration and discouragement, feelings that can get in the way of reaching goals
- Discover tools and skills that can make goal achievement easier like communicating effectively and finding important resources
- Explore ways to improve your overall health by changing daily habits
- Practice self-advocacy and systems-advocacy to help you make changes that can support you and others in living well